Helping your patient navigate eating disorder treatment can be a difficult thing to do. We are here to help you and your patient determine the right level of care to begin their journey to recovery.
Our new Intensive Outpatient Program is suitable for individuals who are medically stable and in need of structure and support to maintain sound trajectories toward eating disorder recovery.
Adult IOP Program Overview
Intensive outpatient care is primarily group-based and occurs three times per week with an opportunity for individualized medical and dietetic treatment.
With a focus on whole-person care and communities of support, we strive to help individuals untangle their eating disorder behaviors and thoughts from their unique passions and goals to build a life worth living.
We offer both individualized care and group treatment – all with the goal of equipping individuals and their communities of support with skills to continue recovery and thrive in school, work, home, and the community.
What to Expect
• Evidence-based, individualized care for persons aged 18 years and over in a gender-diverse and inclusive environment
• Comprehensive, multidisciplinary treatment teams that remain with your patient throughout treatment
• Therapy informed by a unique blend of approaches including Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), Family Based Therapy (FBT)
• Age-appropriate academic and professional support
• Culinary & nutritional programming led by chefs and registered dietitians
At Veritas, we are honored to be a part of a collaborative eating disorder community working together to save lives.
Help your patient take the next step:
• Call us at 855.875.5812.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.