Veritas Collaborative is dedicated to ensuring the safety of our patients, their families and communities of support, referring professionals, and our staff. We continue to monitor the situation surrounding COVID-19 (coronavirus) to limit the spread of the virus.
Below you will find program updates, temporary visitation guidelines at our eating disorder treatment centers, virtual service information, and resources for individuals, loved ones, and providers. We are here to help.
Treatment Program Updates
While we understand the need for careful consideration of the impact of COVID-19, we further believe receiving the right level of eating disorders treatment, at the right time, is crucial for full recovery from this illness. Veritas Collaborative’s Treatment Centers are open and offering all levels of care including Inpatient, Residential, Partial Hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient, and Outpatient care.
Our Admissions Team is available (855-875-5812) seven days a week to ensure that you or your loved one receive the care needed at this time.
Veritas’ multidisciplinary team of medical doctors, nurses, eating disorders specialists and clinicians, dietitians, and other healthcare providers are steadfast in our commitment to providing the best-possible eating disorders treatment and medical care.
We have implemented numerous precautions and measures within our facilities to enhance the safety of patients and staff. The safety of you and your loved ones is a top priority for us. Additional precautions may be implemented at any time when deemed necessary for patient health and safety. As of April 17th, 2023, medical/flat masks are optional in all Veritas facilities. Please continue to wear a mask if you are exhibiting symptoms.
At the present time, recognizing the important role that loved ones play in the recovery of patients living with eating disorders, individual Veritas Collaborative facilities have resumed visitation on a limited basis, adhering to guidelines that include masking and distancing.
- Residential and inpatient patients may have up to 2 visitors (parent/legal guardian, partner, sibling, etc.) visit during on-site visiting hours. Visitors will be screened upon arrival for the visitation.
- We are supporting virtual visits to continue to support patients and families through these exceptional times.
- All in-person visitation is subject to change at any time due to the nature of the ongoing COVID pandemic.
- In-person visitation schedules vary slightly at each facility, owing to individual and environmental differences. Virtual visitation remains in place as well. Specific details and schedules can be provided by each facility.
- Our Partial Hospitalization programming is offered virtually.
- Our Intensive Outpatient programs are offered virtually.
- Our CARE Intensive Outpatient program for binge eating is currently offered exclusively virtually.
- Each of our facilities is working diligently to maintain safety as a top priority, and each has different variables related to space and schedules.
Our Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient (IOP) programs are currently offered virtually, allowing individuals to access eating disorder care from home. This removes barriers to care for those in remote areas and provides access to treatment for individuals needing additional support and structure. In addition, we offer in-person Partial Hospitalization (PHP) at all locations. Our Patient Financial Services team will work with you to determine if your insurance provider covers these services.
COVID-19 has brought new levels of uncertainty, loss, and challenges into our daily lives. Understanding the need and/or desire for additional support, we have created a broad range of online resources for individuals, families & communities of support, and treatment professionals.