We know an eating disorder can interfere with so many aspects of your life, including relationships with family and friends, general health and well-being, and your ability to engage fully in school or career. We also know the demands of life mean there’s never a good time for treatment. For these reasons, we don’t offer a program that simply treats your symptoms. We work instead to meet you wherever you are in life, develop a treatment plan tailored to your unique needs, and provide you with the whole-person care most likely to lead to lasting recovery.
Collaborative Community of Support
In addition to receiving individual therapy, your entire community of support will have the opportunity to learn the most helpful ways of supporting you—and each other—throughout the process of eating disorder recovery. We’ve developed a unique treatment experience that allows your community to be involved at all levels of care (to the extent you choose, of course), and includes engaging multifamily programs each weekend. The goal is to equip both you and your community of support with the tools you need to feel empowered on the road to recovery.
Building A Life Worth Living
At Veritas Collaborative, we believe in partnering with each individual to help them improve their quality of life, re-engage with their community, and build a life worth living. An important part of that process is helping you discover that your eating disorder is not who you are. That requires great trust on both sides, and while we know trust is never given freely, we are committed to doing our part to earn yours.
What to Expect from our Treatment Programs
- Comprehensive, multidisciplinary treatment teams that remain with you throughout treatment
- Therapy informed by a unique blend of approaches that include Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Cognitive Behavior Therapy, and Family-Based Treatment
- Age-appropriate academic and professional support
- Eating disorder-specific psychiatric, medical, and nutritional rehabilitation
- Robust community of support and multi-community programming
- Culinary & nutritional programming led by passionate gourmet chefs and registered dietitians
- Expressive art and movement therapy
- Off-site restaurant and therapeutic outings
Levels of Care
As a comprehensive healthcare system, Veritas is one of the few eating disorder programs in the nation that’s able to offer a full continuum of care, from inpatient to outpatient. In addition, medical assessment clinics are available to determine each person’s unique needs, including the optimal starting level of care—because starting the right treatment at the right time is the key to lasting recovery. LEARN MORE>