Tailored specifically to the needs of college & university students, The Veritas Collaborative University Program provides comprehensive and individualized eating disorder treatment services at the partial hospitalization level of care. The Veritas Collaborative University Program — open seven days a week — enables students to maintain an academic trajectory while in treatment.
The Veritas Collaborative University Program treatment services include:
- Individual & Family Psychotherapy
- Dietetic Care & Nutrition Therapy
- Medical Monitoring & Psychiatric Services
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Groups
- Culinary Skills Groups
- Interpersonal Process Groups
- Mindfulness, Body Movement, & Yoga Groups
- Art Therapy
- Psychoeducational Groups
- Individualized Care with an Expert Team of Physicians, Psychiatrists, Psychotherapists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Registered Dietitians, Healthcare Advocates, & Registered Nurses
- Consistent Support from Skilled Therapeutic Assistants, &
- An Option to Stay Overnight before Morning Coursework.
True to its name, the multidisciplinary team of The Veritas Collaborative University Program takes the work of collaboration seriously — collaborating with students, families, health/mental health providers, as well as with college/university administrations, faculties, coaches, deans, and any other person meaningfully involved in the lives of those seeking care. At every turn, the people of Veritas Collaborative are listening — ensuring each student’s plan of care is cohesive, attainable, sustainable, & geared toward long-term recovery.
Accredited by The Joint Commission, Veritas Collaborative provides comprehensive, evidence-based care for students with eating disorders & their families — all within a space intentionally-designed as a locus of engagement & place in which young people might thrive.
To connect directly with the University Program’s center team, or to schedule a visit to Veritas Collaborative’s state-of-the-art campus, please call (919) 908-9730.